[Gpdd] Health: Miss Sassiness is still doing well...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon May 22 09:48:39 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves,
I had a very nice wheeekend. I have
been so busy since I went back to work,
but this past wheeekend, I promised the
pigs that I would play with them more.
So, on Saturday, I made sure I got all
of my chores done, and then on Sunday,
I spent most of the day just lounging
around and taking turns napping with
the pigs. It was the most relaxing Sunday
I've had in a looooooong time.

Brownie Bear is still doing well and I
have cut back on the Metacam (for pain).
I'm giving her 2-3 drops every 2 or 3 days
now. She is not crying much when she
urinates, so I know she's feeling much,
much better. And also, I could tell that she
has put a little weight back on (but I was
too lazy to get out the kitchen scale to
verify). A mother just knows, I suppose.

So, Thank You for keeping my little
Sassy girl in your thoughts and prayers.
I promised BB that I would syringe her
extra water almost everyday if that's what
it takes to keep her going (and feeling
good). I also told her that if she makes it
to 5 years old this November, that I would
throw her a Pig Party and give her whatever
veggies she wants (as long as they are
lower in calcium).

     Have a Great Wheeeeeeeek!

               Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,