[Gpdd] [RESCUE] LUCY CAN STAY!!!

Diana diana_barbour at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 12:55:42 EDT 2006

I just got the phone call from the rental office.  Lucy and Shelby are both fine with them, they are keeping the $300 deposit but will refund it all when we move, and they will not charge us the monthly pet rent of $30, and are returning the pet rent check retroactive to our renewal that I gave. They said they are sorry to have upset me...apparently, it was obvious to the lady in the office yesterday how upset I was. I can't tell you how incredibly relieved I am!

I would like to thank everyone who answered my post from the bottom of my black, shriveled little heart  if I haven't already written you back privately to thank you.  I would really have just totally lost it if it wasn't for all of your love and support. And special wheeks to everyone who offered Lucy a home...I don't have to take you up on it now, but one of my big worries with my health problems was what to do if I become too ill to take proper care of her, and now, thanks to you, I will be able to keep my mind easy on that score and just try to get and stay well.

Thank you all so much, you are just the BEST EVER!  And Lucy sends love and WHEEKS to all slaves and piggies alike,

Diana