[Gpdd] Health: Re: Third eyelid inflammation

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 19:16:58 EDT 2006

  According to my guinea pig books, "The Anatomy of a Guinea Pig" and "Diseases of the Domesticated Guinea Pig", guinea pigs do NOT have third eyelids.

  What makes me wonder is, where did that vet get that info from?

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"