[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Gaining weight after surgery

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon May 22 19:42:15 EDT 2006

Hello everybody

It is now nearly six weeks since i had my teeth operated on, my grandma
slave is stressing BIG time that i'm still not gaining weight, in fact
i've lost a little more in the past wheek.
I can be very fussy, i love most of my vegetables and some fruits but am
not always eating my pellet mix at the moment. I've just been introduced
to Timothy Hay as grandma had not been able to find it before this. Any
suggestions how to 'fatten' me up a bit as it's winter here in Oz and i
do look a bit scrawny, i did weigh pre op 1130g and now i'm only 890g. I
live inside downstairs with my brother Duke,  we have separate cages but
we do get play time together as well, so the weather is not a factor. I
think this may take time but as i said grandma is the worried one.
We hope Molly gets better soon, will say prayers for her.
Thank you again for this wonderful 'site' grandma wishes she had known
about it when my brother Duke was very ill.

Have a good wheek, love from Duke, Sully and their slaves