[Gpdd] MISC: Lease problem

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Mon May 22 21:31:58 EDT 2006

Diana,

I heard of a New York City landlord who distributed a survey  to learn
exactly how many pets were in his apartments. The landlord  wanted to limit the
number of dogs in the building and wanted to restrict  each new tenant to only one
dog and I'm not sure how many cats. Pets already  living in the building were
allowed to stay, even if the unit had two or three  dogs.  The survey, like
the one you received, did not ask about guinea  pigs.  Hopefully, your landlord
does not intend to evict a guinea pig, but  is only making plans to limit
future pets coming into the building.   But I agree with the other poster who
suggested that you state that  piggie never leaves the cage......

Janet