[Gpdd] Silly: The washing adventure

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 23 10:23:23 EDT 2006

    Dearest Janneke, Mieke, the Winky Girls and Jan the Boar,
    Thank you so much for posting that hillarious email. I can't tell you how much it brightened up my day. And the pictures were just too much! It was so good I sat my daughter on my lap and read it to her, doing the voices and all. Lady Guinevere ended up sounding like a female Scarface, though Aurora thought that she should sound much more regal.
    It was so much fun to read your illustrated story. Thank you again!
                                Warmest Hugs,
                                    Amber & Aurora