[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cinnamon Bear is gone and so is my heart

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Tue May 23 11:49:03 EDT 2006

At 5:15 a.m. while we were at the emergency vet's, Cinnamon Bear left.  I
apologize that I can't say more right now.  My heart is very heavy and
Cinnamon Bear was the love of my life.  He was a part of my life for only
nine and a half months, but he stole my heart.  He was my best buddy and he
and I did tons of things together.  I'll post more when I am able.  I hope
you can understand.

Corrine and Michael, and forever in our hearts, our beloved Cinnamon Bear