[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cinnamon Bear

Julie juwles at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 24 05:34:52 EDT 2006

Hi Corrine
I'm so sorry to hear your news.   I'm sorry that I can offer no advice..
but I am offering lots & lots of prayers for you both.   I totally
relate to how you feel about your boy, I pray he comes through this
quickly for you both.        And I don't think you've overdosed your
little boy either, so try to stop blaming yourself.       God Bless you
both,

Julie xx
willing slave to Dougall, Archie, Angus & Hamish

"I believe  that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when
our wings have  trouble remembering how to fly."