[Gpdd] Bridge: Corrine, Please don't Blame yourself...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed May 24 16:00:51 EDT 2006

Corrine,
Please, Please, PLEASE don't blame yourself
for Cinnamon Bear going over the Bridge. And
I know you're going to call me the biggest Hypocrite
because I am constantly blaming myself for
Brownie Bear's problems (even though I know
deep down that it's not my fault that she suffers
with stones). But, you have to know that you did
EVERYTHING Humanly possible for your boy,
and that he knows that. And he will Never, ever
forget it.

I am absolutely appalled at the conduct of the
Vets who treated him, ESPECIALLY the Emerg.
Vet! I mean, what kind of Vet would say such a
thing to you while your Baby was slipping away
like that?!?!?!?    Urrrrrrrrrrrrgh...

And I agree with you, that you should Not get a
Necropsy done. I wouldn't trust those Vets as
far as I could throw them. No way! Heck, they
couldn't tell you anything when CB was alive,
so what are they gonna be able to tell you now?
Cinnamon Bear is Whole and Healthy again
now, and I believe we should let him stay that
way.

I am so Honored that your Cinnamon Bear was
named partly after my Brownie Bear. Yesterday,
B-Bear wasn't sick or anything, but she just wasn't
quite herself, and now I know why. Sometimes,
our pigs know when there is Sadness on the Digest,
and it's obvious now that Cinnamon Bear and her
were (as always will be) connected...

              Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,  me