[Gpdd] RESCUE: Need help! Foster or piggy train in MI?

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 20:03:39 EDT 2006

Hi everyone!

  There is a little piggy in Bay City/Saginaw that needs some help. His name is Brooklyn and a woman who works at a vet clinic has saved him from certain death at the pound but cannot keep him. She can keep him at the clinic for a short time but is there anyone in that area that can foster him? Or can anyone piggy train him from Bay City/Saginaw to Lansing where I can get him? I was going to be as far east as Lapeer this weekend but the woman will be unavailable to meet me unfortunately and I won't be able to make another trip that far over for a little while.

  So if anyone can help us out we would appreciate it!!!

  Thanks!
  Lisa and the gang from Wheeks and Squeaks