[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Cinnamon Bear

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Wed May 24 22:26:26 EDT 2006

Corrine and Michael,

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear about your baby.  We all
second-guess the actions we take when our babies are sick, and we try
hard to understand why they have to go.  Please take it easy on yourself,
and just
know that no compassionate vet worth breathing the same air as our babies
would
ever be heartless enough to tell us that we possibly played a hand in their
deaths.
That vet needs to find a new profession or get some therapy.

He will be across the Rainbow Bridge playing with my Muttley whom I lost on
December 30.  Well all understand the pain you are suffering.  Muttley was a
good
daddy, so maybe he can help watch out for Cinnamon Bear until you see him
again.
You will be in all our thoughts.

Take care,

Marsha
The Bejabbers (StinkerBelle, Ozzy, Trixie, Elvis)
Bart, the big dog
In memory of Muttley, PitterPatty, and Baby
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com