[Gpdd] [Bridge] Cinnamon Bear

Laura Carin lcarin at shaw.ca
Thu May 25 11:46:58 EDT 2006

Dear Corrine and Michael,

I am so sorry for your loss of Cinnamon Bear.  I know there's nothing that
can be said to lessen your pain, but I believe you did everything you could
and Cinnamon Bear must have known that and known how much you love him.  I'm
sure that when you made those promises to him he knew that you would do
everything you could do keep them and that it's not your fault that you
couldn't.  My heart is broken for you.  These little souls are the lights of
our lives and they become so deeply a part of us that losing one is too
painful to bare.  Please know that we are thinking of you and that Cinnamon
Bear is at peace and will always know the depth of your love for him.

Sincerely,
Laura, Zephyr & Felix