[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Introducing myself

Sandra Ferrell sferrel at kimball.com
Thu May 25 12:13:22 EDT 2006

I'm new to the Digest, and have never subscribed to an email list
before, so I hope I don't goof. So far, I've just been reading posts,
but decided to jump in and give this a try. :-)

Hubby and I have 7 guinea pigs currently - all boars - and are planning
another adoption this summer. Very exciting! In addition to working
full-time and taking care of our family of piggies, I also volunteer for
the local Humane Society and work with our local pet store to help train
their employees on rodent care.

I look forward to meeting other members of this group!

Sandra