[Gpdd] Cinnamon Bear

Jo Ann Henry jojoscats at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 13:55:33 EDT 2006

Corinne and Micheal;

I am so saddened by your loss of Cinnamon Bear. I've
been reading all of the messages this morning,
catching up on my e-mails. I wish that there was
something, anything, that I could do to make this
easier for you both.

It is sometimes hardest to lose the ones we've only
had a short while. He sounds like quite the character,
and he sure knew how to make you feel loved and happy.

Maybe someday you can be consoled by the fact that my
boyfriend and I have a "Snickers" at home, and I often
call him Snickerdoodle. (He was the only male from our
accidentally-bred pig's first litter.) The next time
Snickers and I cuddle, I am going to tell him all
about the lovable Cinnamon Bear that left us all too
soon. All of us on the list will remember him, and he
will never be truly "gone."

A friend of mine once told me: God is like a gardener.
Sometimes when he walks through his gardens, he will
pick the most beautiful perfect rose to take with him,
even if it could have stayed on the bush alittle
longer. (It was in Spanish - sorry if it loses
something in the translation.)

You are in my thoughts, along with any one who has
lost a piggy.

Jo Ann in New York City