[Gpdd] RE [ANNOUNCE] Introducing myself- Sarah

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 22:56:41 EDT 2006

Welcome to the gpdd, I think you'll
  find we have a wonderful family here.
  You must fill us in about your piggies
  ALL 7. You are so lucky to have a hubby
  that likes them too. What area are you from,
  there are lots of guinea "PIGnics" around
  so there may be one close to you.  Maybe
  someone can help with the website about
  pignics, since there isn't one near me
  I forgetten the web site.
  Birdie gp addict & slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky,
  Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky

Birdie