[Gpdd] GPDD--Bridge--Cinnamon Bear--

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Fri May 26 00:47:52 EDT 2006

Wow, your post to Corinne & Michael about Cinnamon Bear really touched a heart-string on me, when you mentioned about Gizmo sending you Scooter.  I really believe that's possible--our orange, polydactyl cat, Ernie, passed to the Bridge on 7/8/04 from kidney failure.  Whenever he was spending time at the vet to get his kidneys flushed out, he burrowed into his towel that we brought from home for him.  We always said Ernie went on the premise that "if I can't see it, it ain't happening!"   Emma was born a few weeks later, on 8/2/04, Molly's baby--she's congenitally blind & has always been a burrower in towels.  She's also a little orange-colored.  She's a lumpy-bumpy pig (prone to lipomas) & when she was at the vet for her initial surgery to dx the lumps, I left a towel from home with  her so she could smell "home".  My vet's receptionist was wonderful about letting her have her towel with her--they don't usually allow that since they don't want to be responsible for things getting lost--but Mary Ann went the extra distance since she knew Emma is blind (she's also the mom of Molly's little boy, Rex.)  Sure enough, Mary Ann said that Emma burrowed in the towel & it was a major source of comfort for her.    Bottom line, it could be coincidence that both an orangey pig & cat  are/were  burrowers--I don't think so.  I think Ernie sent Emma to me--I was devastated when Ernie passed on & felt an immediate connection with Emma when she was born in our house.

I hope this helps both you , & Corinne & Michael--may sound wacky, but I truly believe it  can happen.  Hopefully Cinnamon Bear will send a little friend from heaven to them--Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma