[Gpdd] Behavior: My Crazy Butterscotch...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri May 26 11:21:24 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves,
Last night, Butterscotch was getting on
me about not writing about him on the
Digest for a while. He said that he wasn't
getting the 'coverage' that he so deserved.
(Oh my goodness, can you believe this pig?!?)
And he heard that there are several new
Pigs & Slaves who recently joined (WELCOME
to you and your Furbabies!!!) who probably
don't know much about him. Sometimes
he feels like Brownie Bear gets all the
attention, but I told him that that was not true
at all. I mean, he was 'Pet of the Month' in
Aug 2004 for the Met. GPig Rescue,
and then, he was 'Pet of the Day' on
Aug 11, 2005, and then he won 1st Place for
the CRITTERS USA 2006 magazine photo
contest. So, he definitely has had his
share of Piggie Fame 'n Fortune, right?
Plus, Brownie Bear & BS's book is about
to come out. Oooooooh yeah, that's right
Slaves, so be on the look out! :-)

Well, anyways, so I promised him that I
would write a funny story about him today.
So, here wheeeee go:

Every evening during BBPH (Brownie Bear
Power Hour) each time I syringe BB extra water,
when I can tell that she has to pee, I put her down
and let her pee. And then I sort of guide her
towards this flat kitty bed that they have. I want
her to wipe her little coochie off, so she's not
wet down there. So, she will wipe her coochie
on the kitty bed and then I will scoop her up
and start syringing her again. Well, Butterscotch
will then run into the kitty bed and start rumble-
strutting and purring uncontrollably and sniffing
where BB rubbed her 'stuff'. And then after about
a minute, he is Soooooooo WORKED UP, that
he just can't Take it anymore! So, he starts
Popcorning and making all kinds of Crazy
noises and then he'll jump out of the bed, run
into his pigloo and just Collapse! (like he's just
run a marathon or something-ha ha!).

That Butterscotch is nothing but hours and hours
of Entertainment...Wheeeeek!   :-)

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                    BB, BS, & Leah Slave :-)