[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Introducing myself and the piggies :D>

Marie Whitby marie.whitby at ntlworld.com
Fri May 26 15:22:27 EDT 2006

Hi! I'm Marie and I'm 24 and I am proud mummy to Gilbert and Piggy. I've had them almost 2 weeks now and they're so beautiful and wonderful! Gilbert is toffee coloured and Piggy is black, white and tan. They're both little boys and they seem to get on well.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their replies to my post about being a new piggie slave and being unsure. Things are coming along really well from the advice you all gave me! Thankyou so much!

Marie
xxx