[Gpdd] HEALTH Candy's eye

KiraEswen at aol.com KiraEswen at aol.com
Sat May 27 13:48:36 EDT 2006

One of my boys, Gomez, recently had an eye problem.  He is a pretty  old pig
but his eye when opaque puffed up over night.

His was a glaucoma, he was on maxitrol drops (anti inflamatory) and
dorzolamide (glaucoma drops) His eye did clear up in about five days and return  to
normal size.  But once I stared weening down how many drops he was  getting,
half his eye went cloudy again.  It was very odd, it was honestly  Half his eye,
straight  down the middle, so he is back on the drops full  time and it is
less cloudy.

He didn't have any damage on his eye though, the vet did a dye test and
couldn't find a scratch.

Kira.

mum to Zombie, Grendel, Cthulhu, Gomez, Fudge and Morticia.