[Gpdd] [Misc] Thanks to everyone!

Laura Carin lcarin at shaw.ca
Sat May 27 15:47:46 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a huge thank you out there to everyone who responded to me
about Vitamin C supplements and the possibility that Zephyr may still have
mites or even just a dry skin condition due to weather changes.  I was
overwhelmed with the number of people who contacted me and I am so thankful
to belong to a community as loving and devoted as this one.  I am currently
giving both Zephyr and Felix extra Vitamin C and I am examining them each
day to check their skin condition.  I will go back to my original vet (not
the one I saw last time) in a couple of weeks if I do not see any
improvement in Zephyr's skin.  I really appreciate all the helpful

Laura, Zephyr & Felix