[Gpdd] [HEALTH] missing fur on paw

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Sun May 28 11:45:39 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I have written several times about my little piggy's.  Once  again I have a
question about my waffles.  I just noticed he has been  licking the fur off his
front paws.  He did this months ago when we  found out he had mites.  He was
treated along with our other piggy  pancake.  Since then they don't scratch
much and the fur came  back.  I just noticed yesterday that he started doing it
again.  It's  both his front paws. He is eating drinking and acting normal
except for the  missing fur.  Pancake doesn't have any problems but they are also
in  different cages.  I was just wondering could it still be the mites, or do
 you think it's something else?  If anyone has any info it would help  alot.

Thanks
Kelly with waffles and pancake.