[Gpdd] MISC: any guinea pig support groups?

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Mon May 29 11:58:34 EDT 2006

Does anyone know if there's a guinea pig support group for people who have
lost their piggies?  I thought I was doing okay, actually, surprised myself
by not feeling constantly sad, when wham! I hit rock bottom, or even past
rock bottom, and I'm still there.  I feel I need to 'talk' to others going
through what I'm going through.  You'd think it'd get a tad easier, but it
got harder.  Cinnamon Bear was always so active and healthy.  I keep walking
into the room and reach into his pen to automatically pet him and when I
don't see that little smiling face, my heart falls.  I wasn't ready and my
heart is beyond heavy.  If there's something like that, I'd really
appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks,

Corrine