[Gpdd] [MISC] Hello to all slaves

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon May 29 19:41:00 EDT 2006

Sorry we are a bit late sending our messages but our daddy slave left
for Germany last night and grandma slave didn't have to time to read her
emails.
Dear Corrine and Michael your poem was very moving, grandma told it to
us. We say little prayers to CB everynight, we know he is looking after
you, he told us you must keep up your strength!
We would like to welcome our new friends Kira & Marie and their
beautiful furbabies. Alice we hope your little darlings eye gets better
very soon. Leah we were very pleased to hear that BB is eating and
pooping just they way we know how too!!
Too all our new American friends we wish your a happy Memorial Day.
On a lighter note we would like to tell a little story about our
grandma, here goes. She loves to shop daily for our vegetables and she
is very very picky and can be seen sampling just to make sure things are
not sour. The other wheek she picked out really crunchy baby carrots,
continental parsley, spinach leaves, cauliflower and broccoli (with
extra leaves) went to the check out to pay and the girl said, 'well
looks like your having a dinner party tonight'. Grandma had to explain
that the veggies were for us, the girls at the supermarket laughed and
couldn't believe it!!
We are sure that all you caring slaves do this, i wonder if you also get
weird looks when you explain that the best looking veggies are for
'piggies' not humans!!
Have a great wheek everyone, love and kisses to all the sick piggies and
their slaves

Duke, Sully and their slaves xxxxxxxxx