[Gpdd] [BRIDGE] Condolences for Moe

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue May 30 12:20:09 EDT 2006

Dear Ann

I was so sorry to hear that you have lost your dearly beloved Moe piggy.
He sounds a gorgeous little fellow, who had a happy life with you, and
enjoyed every single day.  It is so sad for you that he should have to
depart so suddenly, and at such a young age, but you should have some
comfort in knowing how happy he was right up until his last moment, even
taking his toy with him into his pigloo.  He could have felt no suffering,
just a gentle end to a very happy life...it's hard for those he leaves
behind.

Ann, you and your little Moe piggy will be in our prayers tonight,

Kay
Bess, Pearl, Elliott, Miles, Vernon and William