[Gpdd] Behavior: Cuddle time with my Butterscotch

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue May 30 13:40:38 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves!
I hope everyone had a nice (and hopefully,
long) wheeekend. Wheee had fun relaxing
and playing with the piggies. I spent a lot of
time cuddling with both pigs, because I feel
like I haven't been cuddling as much with
them since I went back to work.

Well, when my Butterscotch lies on me
sometimes, I will be laying down on the
couch. And he will lay on my chest facing
me with one of his back legs sticking out
(on my tummy). It's so Cute (and funny too).
So, sometimes when he's not that tired, he will
just stare at me, with those Big brown eyes.
It happened just yesterday. He just laid there
and stared at me, and those beautiful eyes
pierced right through my soul. He is so
Mesmorizing. And he had his 2 front paws
sticking out in front of his face as he stared.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking.
I mean, it seems like he's so focused on
me. I love it when he looks at me that way.

I am so in Love with my Butterscotch--

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
              Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                               & Butterscotch :-)