[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Moe

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue May 30 13:43:19 EDT 2006

Oh Ann, what a scary story - that Moe should seem so well one evening and  be
at The Bridge by next morning. At least it sounds as though he didn't suffer
at all - but what a tragic shock for you, especially with his being so
young. I guess it is something we all fear. I weigh mine religiously each  week in
the hope of identifying potential health problems early, but I guess  there is
no way of predicting when a perfectly healthy piggie is about to have a
sudden heart attack or brain haemorrhage or whatever and die.

Please find some shred of comfort in the fact that a piggie slave way  across
the ocean in France is thinking of you, and sympathises with your  loss.

Debbie (and the 16 Dolly Mixtures)