[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Moe

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue May 30 18:01:46 EDT 2006

Ann -

We were very sorry to read of the passing of Moe.  It's so hard to know sometimes what goes on/went on with a piggy.  One and a half is a young piggy, certainly, but then apparently healthy humans die suddenly, too.  Our Tosca piggy went unexpectedly at 4 1/2.

It sounds like you made a very happy home for Moe and a wonderful life for him.  I'm sure he did not want to leave such a loving and caring family, and counted himself lucky to have found you.  But piggies don't choose the time of their passing, and it was just his time to go home.

Moe will wait for you in light, happiness and peace until it is time for you to join him.  Until then, he is happy and healthy, and surrounded by love (still).

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Carmen
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem