[Gpdd] Misc: condolences

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 22:52:03 EDT 2006

Ann, how very sad to hear about Moe.  What a shock it must have been for you.  It seems as though Moe was a very happy little girl and certainly well taken care of.  Sometimes these things just happen and we never know why. If you found her curled up in the pigloo it sounds as though she went with no pain and quickly.  That is always something to be thankful for.  I gave the Lady Bug several extra hugs today when I cleaned her and told her it was in memory of Moe.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Buf