[Gpdd] Misc:Silly

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 23:03:23 EDT 2006

Hi Duke, Sully and their slaves.  Yes, my mom knows exactly what the Grandma slave goes through when she shops.  My mom is used to people looking at her like she's from another planet when she gets something really really expensive then says "it's not for me, it's for my guinea pig."  She picks through all the lettuce heads and then, in Summer, goes to the place where they sell corn.  She goes through the discard bin for husks, picks out the really good ones, brings them home, washes them really well and then tells me all about it!  Of course I don't really listen as I'm in raptures 'cause it tastes good.  Anyway, I think this is the way all slaves should behave.  Why else would we keep them around?

  Lady Bug, mistress to Joan.