[Gpdd] [MISC] chewing on hair

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 00:07:13 EDT 2006

How normal is it for my pig to chew on my hair? When Comet is sitting in my lap he likes to run up my chest and burrow into my hair. He loves snuggling up on my shoulder up against the side of my face. (I just wish he didn't like to lay in his litter box after he uses it. I am getting use to the smell though...lol.....I need to bathe him more) It's funny because I can tell when he is going to do it by the look in his eyes. Isn't it amazing how well we get to know our pigs.....I have to be very aware of him when I am wearing a tank top, because I have scratches on my chest and shoulder from him. When I untangle him out of my hair he just continues to chew with a smart aleck look on his face. What happens if he eats to much......I try to get him out of my hair as soon as possible, but he always manages to get some.

  Corrine, I hope that you begin to feel better. My heart goes out to you and everyone else who has lost a beloved pig......

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip