[Gpdd] RE MISC chewing on hair

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 01:52:11 EDT 2006

Gwen,
  I have had piggies that like to chew on
  hair to. I would hold them on my chest
  instead of my shoulder to try to dis-
  courage them from eating my hair,
  as far as bothering them I don't know.
  A boyfriend of mine use to let the piggies
  play "barber" with his hair and it never
  seemed to hurt the piggies. So yes  you
  can have a piggie that likes to eat your hair
  and I don't think it will bother them.
  If you have long hair maybe try putting
  you hair up in a pony tail before holding
  your piggie. Just a thought.
  Birdie gp addict & slave to
  Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky,
  and Miss Pooky