[Gpdd] Silly My new hair cut, thanks to the pigs!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 12:24:53 EDT 2006

I had the same thing happen to me!  My lovely Smeagol
used to LOVE to snuggle under my chin.  He would
always get a funny look in his eyes and start chewing!
 Before I could stop him, a HUGE chunck of my nice
butt length hair was gone!  Poof like that!  And
Smeags looked oh so happy at his work!  Ha ha ha!
Goofy pigs!  What will we ever do! Even his son Liam
will get that same look. I just now read him better,
and pull him away.  Stinker!  I think they should do a
reality show based on guinea pig hair cuts!  Like the
show Jonathan on Bravo network!  Hmm!!  Sounds like a
number one hit!

Carly and the Four Pigs!  And my Lovely Hair cutting
Smeagol in my heart always