[Gpdd] "ANNOUNCEMENT - My Postings"

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:16:30 EST 2006

Hi...I have sent several postings to the digest in recent weeks and have not
seen them posted.  I have been subscribing to the digest since last February
and finally started sending postings in late summer/early fall.  The first
few postings went through just fine.  Then, 2 that I sent on Oct 5th were
rejected (though I thought I had carefully followed all of the guidelines).
I have since sent a few more postings.  I have not seen them in the digest
and wondered if they ever arrived.  I use hotmail and wonder if any of my
fellow gp digest members are  having any trouble with sending postings to
the digest with hotmail.

I am hoping that this posting "goes through".  I want to send my condolences
too to the many sad slaves who have lost their beloved babies.

Bella...slave mom to the vivacious Vito Lee