[Gpdd] Misc:mail problems

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 17:55:52 EST 2006

I'm having problems getting the Digest too.  I haven't gotten it for 3 days!  I also go into the archives but that is a real pain.  I think maybe our free mail programs went a little goofy when Microsoft started releasing the new IE program.  In trying to get ready for it I think they changed some of their security.  I couldn't even find the missing Digest in the spam folder.  Grrrr.

  I'm using an old Digest to send this and I hope it makes it.  Anyway, condolences to all who have lost furbabies and happy birthday to all who've just had one.  The Lady Bug didn't mind Halloween last night as no lettuce, carrots or apples went out the door!

  Happy wheeks to all.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug