[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy Birthday

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 2 18:48:17 EST 2006

Butterscotch, Georgia, Peter & Abby Rabbit we'd like to wish your slave
Kelly a very happy birthday, we hope you spoilt her heaps and give her
lots of piggie kisses awwwwwww. Hope you had a great day Kelly :o)

Great news Tina that Butterscotch & Cinnamon's skin problems seem to be
improving. Wow you must've been busy with all their medications. Lets
hope those nasty bugs do not reappear again!!!!

Ohhhhhh Bori your costume was cute as, also liked looking at the rest of
your pics on your web site :o)

Happy Adoption Day Charlie your slave Maren i'm sure will be giving you
lots of treats, but then i bet you get spoilt all the time anyway!!

Have a great weekend everyone, healing piggie kisses to all our
furbabies.

Glynis & Duke (in mem Sully)