[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Prospero

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 12:13:44 EST 2006

Antoinette -

We were so sorry to read of the passing of your Prospero piggy.

But wow!  Eight years is a great life for a piggy.  You must have been outstandingly lucky mommy to be able to give Prospero such care and he was an outstandingly lucky piggy to have good longevity genes!

As we know too well, short life or long life, it always seems our beloved piggies leave us too soon.  So we just try to pack in as much love and tenderness as we can, since we don't know how long the piggy will be loaned to us.  It sounds like you and Prospero did just that.

Your dear piggy will wait for you, with all the other beloved animals, til it is your turn to arrive at that place of peace, happiness and abundant sunshine and be with him again.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Sharpless and baby Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem