[Gpdd] HEALTH - overly smelly urine

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 15:02:00 EST 2006

I have two piggies.  Pork Chop who hardly drinks at all and whose urine is fine and Oreo who drinks an entire bottle each day and whose urine is really smelly.  I'm not sure if it's the quantity or the quality but the very next day after I change her cage it stinks.  They get the same food and treats so it can't be that.  Is there anything I can give Oreo that is natural and will help the odor?  I don't want to cut back on her water because she really loves to drink.  Thanks for any suggestions.