[Gpdd] Health Update Spunky

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 12:29:09 EST 2006

Spunky is fine. The vet checked his teeth
  and said all is well. His urine was perfect
  (he pee'd on the table just before the vet
  got in) and the vet was glad because
  he was worried it might be a uti. He
  poo'd perfect poo's while there also.
  My vet just said just lay off the carrots
  for a couple of days as we suspect that
  that he may have bit himself on the inside of
  is lip or something but if he did it has healed.
  So in short again I have worried for nothing
  but I'd much rather be safe than regretting
  I didn't do something and have something
  bad happen.
  A spoiled and fine Spunky, Jimmy Jr., Miss
  Perky, Miss Pooky and a relieved slave
  Birdie.

Birdie