[Gpdd] HEALTH: Incense, Candles, etc.

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 08:20:48 EST 2006

Hi everyone! It's been such a long time since I was able to really get down
to business and start sorting through my piggie digest mail. Firstly I'd
like to send my condolences to everyone who has lost a piggie recently and
my best wishes to everyone who has a sick piggie at the moment.

My question for today is this: will burning incense or scented candles harm
my piggie? Phylo's cage is currently in our living room and he is about 4 or
  5 feet away from the coffee table, which is where I place my incense
burner most of the time. He seems healthy, no evidence of coughing/sneezing
etc. at the moment. He is also below the "smoke line" if you know what  I
mean - the smell permeates the room, but the actual smoke from the incense
rises, and since he's on the floor, it's not right on his level or anything.
If anyone has any information at all on this topic, that would be great. :)
Phylo sends his love to every piggie!

Love and wheeks,

Jerry, Megan and Phylo

Buy, Load, Play. The new Sympatico / MSN Music Store works seamlessly with
Windows Media Player. Just Click PLAY.
http://musicstore.sympatico.msn.ca/content/viewer.aspx?cid=SMS_Sept192006