[Gpdd] [RESCUE] the continuing story of the rabbit rescue

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Nov 6 08:02:21 EST 2006

Still haven't caught up on all those Digests that I have missed but for those of you who followed the story of the piggy and rabbit rescue, here is an update.

Some of you may remember that I left the rescued rabbit with Chris at Cavies Castle. I have just called her and she told me that the rabbit went home with a Cavies Castle friend called Sarah, who had been staying with them. I believe that she may be a member of this group so if Sarah from Southampton is reading this, " Thank you very much for taking the rabbit home. I know that she will have a wonderful life with you and your piggies ".

The four rescued piggies from this story have grown considerably plumper and Bramley almost has his coat back - no bare patches left now. Hope is a little less scared and is brave enough to sit out and eat. She is terrified to be picked up but settles once she has been caught. They are all eating as fast as they can!

Birdie, That was a nasty scare with Spunky.I do hope that all is well now.

Susi, How is Eric the Red?

 Regards to all from Penny and the Piggyfriends.