[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Various

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 7 19:08:20 EST 2006

Kelly please send big piggie kisses to Pancake & Waffles on their first
adoption day, woo hoo!!!!

Penny, i'm going to be giving Dee (daughter) a toy GP for Christmas it
looks like a gp and makes noises but doesn't move.  I've seen the Gupi
one, it's very cute!!!! I can get one here in Australia but they're very
expensive.

Rod, i've seen other members post about a # for their little ones who've
passed onto the Bridge, would Sully have a number?? Would it be possible
to add him to the Rainbow list?

Birdie we are very glad to read that Spunky is OK, poor little munchkin.
Give him a big piggie cuddle and kiss from us.  Duke's going to the vet
today to get a front tooth trimmed he's broken it again :o(  but is
eating fairly well.

Have a good week to all masters and slaves.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis (in mem Sully)