[Gpdd] MISC - Amazing Friends

J Quejada littlejenstar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:38:17 EST 2006

Wow! I cannot believe the outpouring of support and warm words I've
received regarding Buttercup's passing.

I am so thankful that there are people and piggies who are so caring and
have taken the time to pass on their condolences.

Thank you all so much. We are doing much better and  best of all my
husband, Marc (who is very much a reluctant slave) finally buckled under
mine and our children's insistence on adopting another piggie. Marc said
not until the end of November so that he can "mentally prepare" himself
;)

Wheeks and squeaks!
Jenn, Isabelle, Justin, and Marc slaves to Polly Pig and Honey Pig,
rabbits - Juliet, Rosalind and Stella, and dog Buddy Love