[Gpdd] [Misc] Need coroplast?

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 13:21:25 EST 2006

Hey - just a reminder to everyone in the States . . . now that
  the campaigns are over, it's a good chance to go out and
  collect some of the campaign signs. I've read in the past
  that some have collected them to use for their piggies' pens,
  you certainly can't beat the price!
  Some are fairly large, but I'll collect some smaller ones, too.
  They can be used for other things, like maybe some little
  houses, etc. We could even run our own little campaign -
  who gets the biggest, the most, has the most unique use,
  etc.  Just be careful collecting them!
  Susi & the OP's