[Gpdd] HEALTH: Vibrating piggies

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 8 20:11:28 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have a question for you all.  Two of my piggies, Peaches and Juliet
'vibrate' when I hold them.  I have had Peaches for over a year and Juliet
for three, so I don't think they could be afraid of me.  None of my other
GPs I've had over the years did this.

I do admit that they don't get held as much as I would like.  After awhile
they do stop the vibration.  Joe and I call them our vibrapigs :)  I wonder
if they are just nervous sows.  Our boar, Pumpkin doesn't do it, but he
doesn't like to be held much anyway, and is very restless.  The girls will
settle down and nap.

Dee with Pumpkin - "Put me back in my cage!"  Peaches and Juliet - "We are
nervous, maybe she is going to cut our nails!"

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com