[Gpdd] HEALTH: Vibrating piggies

Marty trails18 at alltel.net
Wed Nov 8 21:52:01 EST 2006

Dee-

I think what you have there are PURRING piggies! They're content. If your
girls nap while you're holding them they aren't nervous.  They have complete
trust in you.

Different piggies purr at different things. One of my Bridge-pigs purred
when you rubbed a certain spot on his back.  Sid and Tiger both purr when
I'm holding them, especially if I have the radio on.  Sid will purr at me
when I talk to him.

If a pig makes a purring sound and runs into a hiding spot then a noise
might have alarmed her.  If it's a long drawn out wiggle-butt purr it's a
sign of attraction directed at another piggie. Otherwise, that vibration is
a happy little pig. :)