[Gpdd] [gpdd] rainbow bridge Ernie

Sandi Korman sdattler at axcessystems.com
Thu Nov 9 12:26:14 EST 2006

I wanted to announce the passing of my beloved Ernie on Tuesday morning.  He was perfectly fine on Sunday and I noticed Monday he was acting lethargic and not eating.  I took him to the vet Monday night.  My wonderful vet took x-rays and noticed he had a tumor in his belly.  She took a biopsy and sent it to the lab.

Ernie didn't make it through Tuesday.  He died at the vet.  It turns out her had a rare cancer of the stomach.

I miss him terribly.  I have another sick pig Bert with teeth problems and received terrible news about him as well on Tuesday.  It turns out he has a tumor in his jaw.  The vet can't get to the tumor from inside his mouth.  Her only other option is to get it from the jaw but she doesn't feel comfortable performing this surgery.  She doesn't know who to recommend me to either.  She did aggressive dental work this time but says the next time she doesn't know what else she can do for him.  (This has been ongoing for over a year now).  So I know I don't have much time with him either.

It's been a very emotional last few days.

--Sandi

Slave to Her Royal Highness Checkie, Bertie Boy, Sundai and her 3 new babies (unnamed as of yet),

In memory of Rusti Mae and now Ernie...