[Gpdd] [Announce] Thank you for condolences for Pearl

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Nov 9 12:56:47 EST 2006

I would like to thank everyone who has emailed with condolences over the
loss of my dear little Pearl, the beauty pig.  I will reply to everyone
individually.  This happened so soon after losing my dear little Vernon
I am afraid I hadn't emailed everyone who contacted me then, and with my
mother also being ill I haven't really had a chance to get myself together
again.  I wanted everyone to know how much it has meant to me to have your
support during this difficult period.

Best wishes

Kay