[Gpdd] HEALTH: Vibrating Piggies

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Thu Nov 9 17:20:58 EST 2006

Several of mine vibrate, especially when I rub them towards the back ...
and they "purr" at the same time.  I've always taken it as a sign of
contentment.  It's amazing how each piggie has it's own personality and
it's own way of responding to stimulus.  Kiki, Kramer and newbie,
Kaitlyn are big vibraters.  Kadee and Krickette kind of curl up their
butts when they are rubbed.  Some purr and some don't, just like some
make lots of noise when it's food time and others are quiet.  Jimmee
rattles the cage with his teeth until fed!  Viva la difference!

Kacee, slave to the Munchee Ten.