[Gpdd] [gpdd] rainbow bridge Ernie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Nov 9 18:19:52 EST 2006

Sandi, I am so very sorry to read about Ernie leaving you so suddenly. It is
good to know that you have such a wonderful vet and I do hope that she might
be able to perform a miracle with your Bert.

It is dreadful to lose two piggies close together -I've been there myself so
I know how it feels.

I am glad that you have the new little babes to comfort you.

Thinking of you and Bert,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.