[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Tom

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 9 22:34:33 EST 2006

Glen, please accept our belated condolences on Tom's passing.  We are so
very sorry that he was only with you for two months, but we bet those two
months were the happiest of his life.  How great that you rescued both him
and his brother, Jerry.  Yes, piggies capture our hearts with a strength
inversely proportional to their size, don't they?  We hope you will find
comfort in knowing that Tom knew how much you loved him.  We also send best
wishes to Jerry; we hope he is feeling better.  Perhaps you could adopt a
new piggie friend for him when the time is right?

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday